Thursday, October 9, 2008

RIP Little Red

*Little Red 1991-September 21 2008
She was so brutally ripped from my life. She was a tough cookie always there when I really needed her (the whole transmission and battery thing, not her fault i just didn't see the signs). She survived so much, that wreck when I was in middle school, some knocks while i was in college and a small fender bender a couple months ago. She made so many road trips possible and she kept me safe when we spun off the road. She was a solid as a rock.

I will miss her easy access (great for bikes camping gear, moving, everything) her inviting cab with its incredibly fast acting heater. Remember how she proudly displayed my voting history... and kept it real while representing the WA. No one can replace Little Red. I will cherish her memory always!

Little Red I love you!

*Before and after pictures to come

7 comments:

erica said...

aww sooo sad! almost as sad as the day I had to say goodbye to Sunny! :(

Lance said...

My condolences. That is a hard loss and my prayers are with you.

SassAFrass said...

SOO SAD, I will shed a tear when i have to finally kick Maxine to the cirb. Have you found a new ride yet?

SassAFrass said...

SOO SAD, I will shed a tear when i have to finally kick Maxine to the cirb. Have you found a new ride yet?

miss lee said...

Sorry to hear about your car. Are you having a wake did you already bury her?

Morgielouwho said...

for those of you who dont know i thought i would toss in she was hit while parked (a hit and run in fact) but we caught the girl, idiot. Also for those of you in utah, utah is one of three states that it is not a felony to hit and run. and hit and run in utah you have to have a license plate or suspect to get anything from your insurance company. Awesome! i suggest you write to your representatives

baughtronic said...

I'll never forget my time with Little Red in Fruita. There's nothing like sleeping on the floor of the cab.