Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Beaver




Old roommates reunited for a rad Saturday night hang out and boardin at the Beav. BBQed brats in the parking lot. Destroyed my shin and knee on a box in the terrain park. Good times had by all, Sweet fun in the sun.


We went to Borders in search of a specific book I left the store without the book but walked away with two Pilates DVDs and a book titled Sextrology. Very interesting I recommend it.

This is my RADICULOUS new watch that I purchased at SM nation in Logan. I swear to wear it to work everyday until it breaks.

Good old Logan/Cache Valley Thanks for everything! I know it was a quick trip but I'm sure I'll be back soon.


4 comments:

baughtronic said...

All of these things make me very happy. Even the memory of my own shin/knee getting destroyed on that rainbow box at Beaver.

mdpart2 said...

Repect the 1 piece.

The Neil said...

Yeah, that one piece rocks! Same with the watch.

I miss the Beav. Someday I'll be back.

sar sar said...

ah the beav. i long for you now.