Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reenactment


Above you'll see me holding a giant folio with pictures and easels inside (it was very heavy and I struggled to keep it from hitting the ground with every step), my heels slipped and down I went. The only thing missing is all the faces of the people waiting for the House to get out of session, and the Relay for Life people sitting at tables in the atrium and the school children getting tours and the security people patrolling and the pages running around. Nobody but my co-worker that had his hands totally full came to my rescue or asked if i was ok. I think it's a reflection of the times. WHAT ARE WE TEACHING THE CHILDREN?

3 comments:

Darby Bramble said...

Man, don't know what would have hurt worse, the bruised arse or the bruised pride. Good on you for dusting yourself off and continuing onward and upward. P.S. High heels are the devils shoe!

The Neil said...

So that is where my High School's proms were. I never went, but I've heard some stories about both dudes and dudettes dressed to the nines falling down those very same stairs. At least your not in High School anymore and don't have to worry about getting made fun of. That is lame that no one helped. That's why I don't vote, that and I am lazy.

Darby Bramble said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.