Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dude, the proof is in the pudding...


Positive- It snowed this weekend
Negative- I didn't play in the snow
Positive- I did take a nap curled up with the dog on the couch watching the snow fall
Negative- Little Red gets a little loose in bad weather (I have yet to put sandbags in the back)
Positive- Maggie loves the snow
Negative- I don't have a pass yet
Positive- Sunday was one of the most beautiful days of the year
Positive- I bought a full, skin tight, bodysuit and I'm buying a glorious one-piece snowsuit today
Positive- Although I should be doing work no one is in the office so i get to play.
Positive- I just found out that there is a place on State that sells really good empanadas.
Positive- I've got the whole place to myself this week

3 comments:

The Neil said...

Postive- I get a comment from what appears to be a stranger.
Positive- It turns out to be someone I know.
Positve- I learn that you have a blog
Negative- I'm not in Rad Town, population -1 Neil.

Ana Vonrikmar said...

i like you...you're a positive person. and little.

baughtronic said...

Dude, speaking of passes, I got some funds from the mama to put towards a potential pass. Let's hear it for Christmas.

I think Chip is ignoring me...